The Civic Award was established to 'Recognise Outstanding Voluntary Community Service carried out within the Central Hawke’s Bay District by an Individual’.
Central Hawke’s Bay District Council, in conjunction with the 1990 Commission and the Central Hawke’s Bay Women’s Institute, established a Civic Award to ‘Recognise Outstanding Voluntary Community Service carried out within the Central Hawke’s Bay District by an Individual’.
You can see a list of all Civic Award Recipients from 1991 under the Related Documents tab above
Nominations for a Civic Award are now being called for from any Organisation/Group or Individual in respect of any person, ordinarily resident in the District of Central Hawke’s Bay, and whose nomination relates to a contribution to the District in accordance with the ‘Conditions of Nomination’.
The appropriate Nomination Form and Conditions of Nomination can be obtained from our Governance Officer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: 857 8060, or from the Council Service Centre/Library, Kitchener Street, Waipukurau or the Waipawa Library or you can download it from the related documents above or fill in the online form below.
1. The Citizens Civic Award recognises individuals (not organisations or groups) who have given outstanding Voluntary Service to the Community of Central Hawke’s Bay.
2. The Civic Award was established at the initiative of the Central Hawke’s Bay Women’s Institute and the 1990 Commission to mark the New Zealand 1990 year.
3. Each year public advertisements call for nominations for the Citizens Civic Award.
4. Please answer all questions on the nomination form and provide a detailed resumé of the nominee’s services to the community.
5. If someone who is nominated does not receive an award, they may be nominated again in another year. Nominations are not automatically carried forward, so fresh nominations should be made.
6. Any enquiries regarding nominations for the Civic Award should be directed to Leigh Collecutt at Central Hawke’s Bay District Council, Ruataniwha Street, Waipawa, phone (06) 857 8060 or email: email@example.com
7. Please keep all nominations confidential and do not make the nominee aware of the nomination.
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the Central Hawke's Bay District Council to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, Central Hawke's Bay District Council shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. Central Hawke's Bay District Council cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© Central Hawke's Bay District Council - / +64 6 857 8060 / firstname.lastname@example.org