Hawke's Bay Civil Defence Emergency Management Group coordinates emergency management in Hawke's Bay - call 0800 422 923 for urgent access to essential household goods and services (7am - 7pm) as we provide welfare support during the COVID-19 response || visit COVID19.govt.nz or call the free Government Helpline on 0800 779 997 (8am - 1am) || call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 for free COVID19 health advice || 25 March: NZ declared a national State of Emergency to manage the spread of COVID19. Find out more »
All information contained within this site is copyright Central Hawke's Bay District Council unless otherwise stated.
You may use this information for personal or non commercial use only without seeking permission from Council. If you wish to re-use material on this site you must include the source and copyright information. You must include the link to the original information whether the material is printed or re-used on another website. If re-used on another website or similar online resource the link must be a live link back to the original source.
Should you wish to use material on this site commercially you must get permission to use that information from Council. If permission is granted, you must include the link to the original information whether the material is printed or re-used on another website or similar online resource. If re-used on another website/online r the link must be a live link back to the original source.
It is permitted to re-use the information copyrighted to Central Hawke's Bay District Council in other forms (within the context of the above paragraphs) as long as the original intent or meaning of the information is not fundamentally altered or misrepresented.
Central Hawke's Bay District Council is unable to give permssion to use third party content. Should you wish to use information on this website that is copyrighted to a third party, you must contact that party to obtain permission for use.
You can request access to the information an organisation holds about you. This request can be either verbal or in writing. The organisation must make a decision regarding your request and notify you of that decision as soon as practical, and not later than 20 days of receiving your request. In certain circumstances organisations can extend the time limit but they have to give you notice that this is being done. Once you have your information you may request any errors to be corrected.
For more detailed information please refer to the Privacy Act 1993 and its amendments.
We do not collect information about you or anything that may identify you during your visit to this website with the exception of your use of our online forms. If you provide any personal information in an online form, we will only use that information to contact you and will not provide that information to any other party without your permission. The exception to this is when you make a formal submission to Council during consultation. Any contact details you may provide with your submission will be included in the resulting Council report which will be a public document.
We use Google Analytics to collect statistical information about your visit to help us improve the website. This information is aggregated and does not identify you personally. It includes:
The statistical information referred to above will be viewable by website administrators and certain other Central Hawke's Bay District Council staff. It may also be shared with other government agencies.
This website generates persistent session cookies for the purpose of monitoring website usage and enhancing service offerings. These cookies do not collect personal information. You can disable them or clear them out of the web browser you are using to view this website, but this may affect your ability to make full use of the website.
Every endeavour has been taken by Central Hawkes Bay District Council to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date. Central Hawkes Bay District Council [CHBDC] shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Persons requiring information in relation to a specific query should contact CHBDC directly. Information contained has been assembled in good faith.
Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. CHBDC cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Where possible we have tried to provide links to these government agencies for further reading.
1. Central Hawkes Bay District Council reserves the right to change the content and/or presentation of any data at its sole discretion, including these notes and disclaimer. Use of this data is subject to these disclaimers and exclusions and by using the data the user is signifying his or her agreement to be bound by these exclusions and disclaimers.
2. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New Zealand. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
3. Real-time data available on the Central Hawkes Bay District Councill web site are provisional, and have not been reviewed. These data may be reviewed and altered at any time, without notice.
4. Data are collected and provided according to current best practices, which may change over time. Data that is currently collected may not be collected in the future.
5. Central Hawkes Bay District Councill provides this information in good faith. However, the Council does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the data or warrant that the data is appropriate or suitable for the use to which it may be put by third parties. Any person using the data does so at their own risk.
6. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither Hawke’s Bay Regional Council nor any of its members, officers, associates, consultants, employees, affiliates, servants, agents or other representatives shall be liable for loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of, or the inability to use, the information contained in data and/or electronic files including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, income, profit, or opportunity, loss of, or damage to, property and claims of third parties, even if Central Hawkes Bay District Council has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable.
7. The Council accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury resulting from reliance upon or use of the data, and accepts no liability for actions taken by others based on this data.
8. Any party accessing information from the Council on this website acknowledges that the information is official information for the purpose of the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987 (as amended or replaced) and that the Council is not in trade when providing data.
In the event that a court or tribunal does hold that the Council is in trade when supplying data and the party requesting the information is also in trade, then the Council and the other party agree that the Council will not be subject to any of the mandatory guarantees the Council would otherwise be subject to in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (as amended or replaced) or section 9, 12a or 13 of the Fair Trading Act 1986 (as amended or replaced)
Please also refer to the Electronic Transaction Act 2002
Website users cannot make any alterations or changes that interfere with how the site currently works. This includes removing or adding any information, linking to another website and distributing any part of it this site.
This site contains links to sites that are external to Central Hawke's Bay District Council . Council takes reasonable care in selecting linking sites. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information contained in linked external sites. In no way does the inclusion of any link imply endorsement, investigation or verification by Central Hawke's Bay District Council of the linked site.
Where appropriate external links have been provided for the user's convenience, we cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over availability of the linked pages.
If you have found any broken links on this site, please report them to the Web Development Team.
You may link to this site, but permission is restricted to making a link without any alteration to the site's contents. Permission is not granted to reproduce, frame or reformat the files, pages, images, information and materials from this site on any other site unless express written permission has been obtained from Central Hawke's Bay District Council .
While Central Hawke's Bay District Council makes every reasonable effort to keep information and materials on the site secure and confidential, Central Hawke's Bay District Council is not responsible for any breach of security that is out of its control. Central Hawke's Bay District Council does not warrant that the site is completely secure.
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the Central Hawke's Bay District Council to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, Central Hawke's Bay District Council shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. Central Hawke's Bay District Council cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© Central Hawke's Bay District Council - / +64 6 857 8060 / firstname.lastname@example.org