What is Second Hand Sunday?
It is sort of like a garage sale with no money involved. It’s a chance to give away items you no longer want and collect items you can use from others around CHB for FREE!
How does Second-Hand Sunday work?
- Register your property with CHB District Council - via the website www.chbdc.govt.nz or phone 06-857-8060 and an information pack will be sent to you.
- Addresses registered before Wednesday 7th February will be advertised in the CHB Mail, on the Council website, Facebook @CHBDistrictCouncil, Council office in Waipawa and Libraries one week before the event.
- On the day, place your items on your driveway or lawn.
- People can then collect your items & reuse for FREE!
- You must remove any leftover items yourself.
- Final address list for Second hand Sunday can be viewed below.