Workshops, Conferences & Classes
Find out what Workshops, Conferences & Classes are on in Hawke's Bay, Napier, Hastings, Central Hawke's Bay and Wairoa.
Management: Becoming a Confident Leader
Great managers are able to bring out the best in themselves and others. But what does it take to thrive in management?
This intensive two-day course lays the groundwork for those new to management or looking towards their first management position in the near future. You will learn what it takes to become an effective manager in today's business climate
So that you are confident in your management role, this two-day course covers everything from planning to managing poor performance:
- Effective people management skills
- Key components of management: planning, leading, organising and controlling
- Communication skills for managers
- How to motivate and influence staff
- Delegating and setting priorities within a team
- Decision making
- Coaching for improved performance
- Disciplinary procedures
Members (Early Bird): $745 + GST (Early Bird rate applies to bookings made one month prior to the course date).
To find out more please email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday 8 May, 9:00am to 4:00pm
Wednesday 9 May, 9:00am to 4:00pm
Restrictions: All AgesBuy Tickets »