Festivals & Lifestyle
Find out what Festivals & Lifestyle events are on in Hawke's Bay, Napier, Hastings, Central Hawke's Bay and Wairoa.
Nicolas Feuillatte VIP Lounge
The iconic Nicolas Feuillatte VIP Lounge is back and better than ever!
This iconic event has been transformed, guests will enjoy all of the perks of previous festivals plus so much more! The VIP Lounge allows guests to escape the festival madness to the most sought-after weather proof space within the very heart of the Art Deco Festival. The Art Deco Masonic Hotel’s historical functions venue, The Gatsby Room, will be completely dedicated to the lounge, giving guests even more room to spread out, windows to people watch and only ticket holders have unlimited access during three full days of the festival!
Complimentary catering and beverages include the Trinity Hill Gimblett Gravels range of wines, bubbles and French champagne by Nicolas Feuillatte. Opening hours this year have been extended to give our guests even more time to pop in and out as you please to be fed, refreshed, entertained and taken care of by our concierges before you jump back into the Art Deco Festival fold!
VIP Lounge ticket holders will enjoy:
- Unlimited complimentary food and beverages: Hawthorne espresso coffee, assortment of Dilmah tea, NZ bubbles, Trinity Hill Gimblett Gravels range wines, beer, non-alcoholic beverages.
- Daily Nicolas Feuillatte French champagne hours complimented with our finest canapes. Friday & Saturday and Sunday.
- Exclusive to VIP Lounge guests the Trinity Hill team will join the lounge on Saturday for a full hour of wine tasting, discussion and opportunity to try a wide range of their award winning wines!
- Music, an extensive range of period favourites for guests to enjoy plus the very popular pianist Stephen Miller!
- Live entertainment by the highly sought after, gorgeous Born To Move Deco Dancers.
- Professional photographer session to take portraits, high resolution images will be sent to guests for keepsakes.
- New to the VIP Lounge, guests are welcome to return for social grazing suppers on Friday and Saturday.
-Come dressed in your finest and be the envy of others as the lounge requires only the best attire. Dress code will be enforced.
- Friday and Saturday session includes champagne hour w/canapes, lunch, grazing supper and all day open bar.
- Sunday session includes champagne hour w/canapes, lunch and all day open bar.
All beverages and catering is complimentary, this includes wine, beer, tea, coffee, juice and non-alcoholic drinks. Lunch is served on Friday, Saturday and Sunday while dinner is offered on Friday and Saturday.
Gatsby Room, Art Deco Masonic Hotel, Marine Parade, Napier.
Enter through The Gatsby Room, Herschell Street Door, look for the red carpet!
Friday 16 February to Sunday 18 February, 11:00am to 4:00pm
Friday 16 February, 11:00am to 11:00pm
Restrictions: R18Buy Tickets »